Sunday, March 1, 2009

Right Point

After not doing much all weekend I was really bummed the surf forecast was looking so crap. I started Sunday by going to the GYM with Sexy Val for the first time in a long time which was really fun and then followed that up with some hearty eggs on toast. I then thought I'd check the swell reports and it had come up much more than forecast. So a quick call and Scott and I were on our way.
This was the setup, although it was heaps bigger when we first got out there.


Got a few good waves. Some bigger than others.


Me just before throwing buckets!


This is what you call a slow cut back.


Scott got a few. Here's one where a goat boater dropped in on him. He did well considering his hung over state!


Next weekend is a long one with Monday being labor day so hopefully I'll get another session. I'm also hoping to get the cover off the ramp to dust the cob webs off and maybe do some skateboarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment